Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snappin' dem photos

My parents got a new camera awhile back, so I've been playing with it some over Christmas break. It rules. I want one so I can take cool pictures of my life. Haha. Except I probably wouldn't actually take it anywhere because it would be ginormous. So I guess I'll just stick with my iPhone. 

Me and my dog, Bunker. He's usually a sweetheart. Sometimes he's a little butthead, but I still love him to pieces. <3 p="">
My brother and I are super close now. We used to hate each other as kids, but as we grew up, we realized we have much more in common than we thought. He's practically my BFF. 
Serious picture


SELFIE. I actually like how I look in these next two photos. Sometimes I struggle with that, so I'm glad these pics turned out alright. 


And finally, my dog Bunker. He's just being cute in this picture.

Th-tha-th-th-that's all folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment