Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Home for the holidays

Today I dropped +Luke DeWitt off at the airport. He's going to SOUTH AMERICA to visit his family! I'm really happy he gets to go and see them. He's going to have SO MANY ADVENTURES! I can't wait to see all of the pictures that I'm sure he'll take! I also can't help but feel a little sad because this is the first time in nearly 3 years that we've been apart for so long. But I get to spend the next three weeks cuddling with my dog and hanging out with my family.

Tonight we're watching It's A Wonderful Life. It's a tradition in the Smart household. Except this year Coop isn't here. He's off visiting a friend in Colorado, but he'll be home tomorrow! I AM SO EXCITED! We used to hate each other, but now that we're older, we're really close. I really enjoy hanging out with that kid.

Well, my dog is sleeping on his pillow beside me on the couch, and we're all watching a movie, so I shall stop typing for the night.

There really is no place like home for the holidays. <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment