Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's totally a thing

Christmas break has been so nice this year. I haven't been rushed around to do things, and I've been able to spend time with some friends and family. 

On Christmas Eve I met up with my friend Alec, who has been my friend since 6th grade. We got to catch up over lunch at a delicious Mexican restaurant. It was super fun hearing about his adventures in Nebraska. I usually only see him a few times a year, but it's always like we haven't even been apart when we get together. 

Later that day I met up with Abi in Independence. It was cool, too. We went to Braum's and had some delicious ice cream. I chat with her all the time online, but it's always cool hanging out in person. She's so funny! 

Today CJ, Trevor, and Mary came over to my house. It was SO GOOD hanging out with those guys. I hadn't seen Trevor since last year, and it's always cool to see Ceej and Mary. We laughed and had a blast playing Mario Kart and eating pizza and such. Such a fun time. I seriously always enjoy those people. They are some of the funniest people I've ever met, especially when they're all together in a group. Haha. We were just missing Luke, and it would have been perfect. 

Luke is on some crazy bike trip down a mountain with his family today and tomorrow I guess. I'm not exactly sure of what it is, but it sounds kind of dangerous. I'm honestly pretty nervous about it. I'm also sad because I probably won't get to hear from him for a few days. WHICH SUCKS. Especially since I needed his help today on something dealing with the band. LAME SAUCE. Plus I looooove chatting with him because he is literally my best friend in the whole wide world, and cracks me up every single day. I don't want to get all mushy gushy, but I seriously love that kid. <3 about="" all="" and="" div="" i="" ll="" nbsp="" s="" say="" that.="" that="">

Anyways, I'm tired of writing so I'm gonna stop. It's only 8:30, but it feels so late. IDK WHY. Maybe I'll clean or do some exercising or idk what. I JUST DON'T KNOW. 

KBYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment