Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rant of the day

Okay. Excuse me for a minute, but I'm going to rant about something that has bothered me for awhile. It has happened to me several times, and I see it on Facebook posts quite often. When someone changes something about themselves, such as their hair color, it is not okay to to say things like "I liked it better the other way." I don't know if people just forget their manners or don't realize that it's extremely rude or what, but it is. Usually when someone changes their hair color it's because they are tired of what it was and want a fresh look. Plus they think it looks good, and usually it makes them feel good. It sucks getting back-handed compliments like that. So anyways, that's my little public service announcement for the day. If someone changes their hair color tell them it looks good. Don't tell them you miss their old hair or that you think it looked better the way it was. Seriously. It's not nice.

2 comments:

  1. AAAMMMMMEEEEENNNN! I think the ONLY time it can even be somewhat considered "forgivable" is if you ask for someone's honest opinion, or if it's your BFF. Your BFF is the only person in the entire world that's entitled to provide you with hands down, blatant honesty & truth in such instances - not your man, child (or manchild), momma, uncle, twice removed step grandma's sister's twin's ex father-in-law's first baby-momma's 3rd cousin's Aunt Lucy.

    This being said....... Did I miss something?! Aka -Did you do something new that I haven't seen?!

    PS - I absolutely LOOOOVE love love the Christmas EP! (And I dislike the holiday music, as you probably can recall lol) The kids & I have it on repeat in the mornings while we're getting ready! =)

    Miss your face, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! No you didn't miss anything. I just saw someone posted a new hair color on Facebook, and someone commented on it how they liked her old hair better. It was dumb. And THANK YOU I'M SO GLAD! :) I MISS YOUUUU!!!! I can't wait to see youuuuuuu!

      Delete