Friday, February 28, 2014

Be Kind

People drive me insane. I feel like so many people today are 100% closed-minded over every issue ever, and I can't wrap my mind around the fact that so many people don't think before they speak (or type, in this case). And so much HATRED. Why in the world are people so easy to hate someone else, and so quick to judge when they obviously do not know the entire story? My parents taught me to be kind to others. They taught me compassion, and humility, and that I most certainly do not know everything. I just wish more people had learned those things.

That's about all I have to say. I was just reading a couple news articles and comments posted about them, and I decided to write my thoughts here.

And now it's time for me to learn more life lessons with Mr. Feeny. We're on Season 3! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment