Thursday, February 13, 2014

Adventures

I suppose there's been several things that I've missed since my last post. Since this was my year of adventure, I decided to color my hair blue. It looked SWEET.


I also went to Nashville for the Anchor Mission USA conference with the Solace crew for a weekend. It was SO MUCH FUN. I love Nashville, and I love those people, and we had the best time.


I got to hang out with my BFF Courtnie in pretty much the coolest city EVER.


Also this picture rules


Here's the whole crew in front of Superman in Metropolis


Also, I got to be Bat Girl in front of the giant Superman statue


Also I made this super sweet Mario cake for Kristen for her birthday. Yay!


Then we made our first official music video. At a skating rink. For Contagious. I'm so excited about it!




Also, I bought some crazy patterned Superman leggings that I wear sometimes. (I never used to wear crazy pants)


That's about all of my crazy adventures so far. We finished a new song last night called Gravity Hill, and I'm excited to start playing that live. Also, this weekend we're going to Tulsa to see House of Heroes at Cain's Ballroom! I CANNOT EVEN WAIT. I love me some HoH!

Okay. Now that's really all.



No comments:

Post a Comment