Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Is that a challenge?!

I just read something on Facebook about #100HappyDays or something like that where you post something that makes you happy for 100 days. I can already tell you that's not going to happen. So what I will do is just post 100 things that make me happy whenever the eff I feel like it. I feel like it's important to remind myself of things that make me happy quite frequently because the world is kind of a scary place sometimes. So let's think positive!

1. Family - Pretty obvious.

2. Friends - Also pretty obvious.

3. Dogs - They're so full of love and fun, and are carefree. "Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend never had a dog." <--boom .="" p="">
4. Giraffes - I seriously can't look at a giraffe without feeling pure joy. They're so beautiful and awkward, and I. Love. Them.

5. Baby animals - Who doesn't love baby animals? If you don't love baby animals, you're kidding yourself.

6. Phineas and Ferb - That show is hilarious. The whole Perry the Platypus vs Doofenshmirtz thing is my favorite.

7. Disney - Walt Disney said, "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." It's my favorite quote, and I hold it dear in my heart. I love Disney. They taught me to never lose hope and to always dream big and that one day I will find my "Prince Charming" if I just believe. Spoiler alert--I did.

8. Summer - The heat, the long days, the warm nights, fireflies, NO SCHOOL. Yeah. It's great.

9. The Beatles - The perfect soundtrack to my life.

10. The beach - Feet in the sand, staring off at the ocean, feeling the mist on my face, and the smell of sunscreen.

That's all I'm doing for now. I'm laying in an awkward position and don't feel like continuing on at the moment.

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment