Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today was a rather enjoyable day. Luke and I went home to my parents house, and we had Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents. So. Much. Food. Everything was so freaking delicious. Mmm. My parents are the best cooks. MMM. I wish I could have homecooked meals EVERY NIGHT EVER. Sometimes I make delicious foods, but I don't like taking the time to make food. Haha. Anyways, got a little sidetracked there. Back to today. It ruled. I got to hang out with my dog, and he was SO STOKED to see me when I got here! I told mom not to tell him I was coming home, and when I got here, he greeted me at the door and gave me this puzzled look and then freaked out with excitement! AH. I love my pup!!! He's sleeping on the couch next to me now underneath a blanket, and it's adorable.

Tonight we officially kicked off the start of the Christmas Season with Christmas Vacation. That movie is so funny. It doesn't even matter how many times I see it, it's still hilarious. I also did some more Christmas shopping tonight. I ordered stuff for my dad, Coop, and Luke today. AND I AM SO VERY EXCITED! I love getting people presents. Hahaha. It's the best.

Anyways, I think I'm going to go to bed soon. I'm super tired for some reason. So there's that. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment